Monday, August 25, 2008

Correcting a Mistake

So I mixed up some information about my recent post on a short film from Melodrama Pictures. They actually stated this on the comment section.

"While I love the film MIDDLE DOG GETS ANGRY, I'm afraid I can't take credit for it. It was made by English animator George Gendi who works with a company in the UK called Sherbet www.sherbet.co.uk/directors/georgeGendi/. You can check out the new film Adam Elliot and are are doing at www.maryandmax.com - should be live next week. best wishes Melanie of Melodrama Pictures

I'm sorry for the mix up and thank you Melodrama for giving me the right information. The film is still amazing and the creator George Gendi is amazing as well. I guess this is what happens when your tired and your looking at a website and assume the film on it was the company's film. Next time, I need to do better research for the posts.

No comments: