Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some things that are going on

Today, I got my acceptance letter to the Part time 3D class at VanArts. Blake and I are very excited for that because I really want to learn 3D to advance my career and money doesn't allow me to do full time but this is a start.Blake and I also received our marriage certificate in the mail today, so we are officially married. No turning back now :)


My final point for today is I found a great little short about three characters making music. The style is cool and unique witch I enjoy. It was made at Melodrama Pictures in Australia who helped create the Academy Award winning short Harvie Krumpet You can check out the short here

2 comments:

MelodramaPictures said...

HI Nicole, congrats on your recent wedding. While I love the film MIDDLE DOG GETS ANGRY, I'm afraid I can't take credit for it. It was made by English animator George Gendi who works with a company in the UK called Sherbet www.sherbet.co.uk/directors/georgeGendi/. You can check out the new film Adam Elliot and are are doing at www.maryandmax.com - should be live next week. best wishes Melanie of Melodrama PIctures

Nicole Standard said...

sorry about that I will make a note of it. Thanks for the information!