Friday, October 24, 2008

Purr-casso Art show 2008

Last year, I did a painting for the Purr-casso Art show which is put on by the Berkeley East Bay Humane Society in California. They asked me again this year to do another one. Blake also decided to do something this year for the art show. It was the fist time they allow canine art into the show so Blake and I decided to do something with our boys. I painted Jake and Blake took a beautiful photograph of Bleu. I hope whoever buys the artwork enjoys them.




On another note, I'm in the middle of making a big decision. I got accepted into the Veterinary assistant program for January. However, a studio in Vancouver offered a job for February. I am not sure what to do but will make my final decision for Monday. I think I'm leaning towards Veterinary assistant program but I will let you guys know which one I decide. It's Friday, so I hope everyone has a great weekeend :)

1 comment:

rpgs49 said...

Oh my gosh!!! The painting of Jake is beautiful...And the photo of little Bleu is beautiful as well. I am so glad they allow dogs in the contest this year. You two are sooo talented. Love Linda