Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry it has been awhile.

Life is pretty busy lately so we apologize for not posting anything. We barely have time to breath. As said before we are both busy, I'm busy with school and Blake is busy with work. In other words, Blake comes home late every night and I'm studying until bedtime. I am sure both of us are getting sick :( I will try to sum up what has been happening as best as I can.

To start things, Jake (our special dog) had an allergy reaction to something. It was either due to the biscuits my sister got the boys or some dog food we got over the Christmas break. I think its the biscuits but you really can't figure out the cause. So the vet asked us to give him ear and eye drops. Just to let you know, giving eye drops to a dog is very difficult. No matter what, you will struggle and he will be mad. Its been 10 days and he's looking way better. I think we need to take him to the vet this weekend and make sure the allergy reaction is all gone.

Last week I bought first and second season of the National geography show Dogtown. Oh my god....I want to work at a place like that. I can only dream. Basically the show is based on a no kill animal shelter and basically helps dogs and other animals and the problems they may have. Its a great show if anyone is interested. Well Blake and I love the show and can't wait to finish the DVDs. I think next we shall buy the dog whisper, even though I am currently reading one of his books right now called Cesar's Way.



Last weekend, Blake took me to see Coraline. The stop-motion film directed by
Henry Selik was awesome. I could talk for hours of all the things I love about the film, so I will just say it was great and we recommend it. It was unique and fresh. The animation was great and true to the stop-motion style. They weren't trying to be cg looking like Corpse Bride (even thought that is a good movie) The movie was pretty close to the book and when they changed something it didn't ruin it. I can't wait to see it again.



School is going well, I'm getting good marks. Generally I'm loving it even after some of those days you think you can't do it. I did a presentation last week on the Newfoundland and it went well. I would also like to thanks Ben and Blake for helping me with the grammar on my essay. Thanks Guys!!! Blake is doing good but busy with work. Really can't talk to much about what he is doing but just working hard. Thanks Hun for all your hard work :) On a final note, I got another animation contract in march. So I'm looking forward to that however life is going to get really busy.

Well Valentine's day is coming up and my Birthday so I think I will we will have stuff to talk about soon. The boys are doing good as well. Until then talk to you later

No comments: