Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wow, Its been a long time!!!!!!

Hello, Its been really busy the last couple of months, so sorry for not posting. Where to start....... Well I graduated from vet assistant school and got hired where I did my practicum. So I am working at Cambie Animal Hospital now and I am really enjoying it. I am still working freelance animation as well. Actually, work has been flowing in, which is nice. Blake is still busy on his game at EA, however the team is close to finish so he has been less busy. We adopted a cat back in March, her name is silver and she is very cute. However she likes the outdoors and escaped last week. Blake came home early from work and we looked for her all day, finally 13hrs later we found her. Thank god!! Two weeks ago, Blake and I went to Kansas. Blake's father Ben, had a stroke a month previous and was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. However, we both think he looks great and is walking good!! Therefore, to bring his spirits up we went to visit them.



We had a great time, it was nice and relaxing. We celebrated Blake's 30th birthday in Kansas, and was my first fourth of July celebration. That evening we watched fireworks. Besides Blake's birthday and the fourth of July celebration, Ben and Linda adopted a three legged dog named dutch. I found the dog online a week before we went to Kansas, and thankfully Dutch was still there. There was defiantly a connection between Dutch and Ben!



However, his name is Red dutch because they already have a dog named dutch. Red Dutch is a sweetheart and I already miss him. We saw Greensburg, for people who don't know, two years ago the town was hit by a tornado. It was weird being there, because we were there a year before the tornado and everything is different.



So basically they built the town up since but as a greener town. Even Discovery channel did a reality show on Greensburg. The town built a really cool art center that is called The 5.4.7 Arts Center (the number is the date of the tornado). The whole building was Eco-friendly. It would be cool to have an art show there one day. In all, it was good trip, we both wish we stayed longer but we both had jobs we needed to get back too. Maybe one summer we can stay for a month.




This Saturday is Blake's and I first wedding Anniversary. We both can't believe its been a year since the wedding. To celebrate we are going to Whistler. So I bet I will be talking about the trip. Well even though its been months, this is a good summary of what happen in the last couple of months.

No comments: