Friday, August 28, 2009

This is a really cool video. Please Watch!! Anyone who has cat will understand!


In other news, well not much other news because life has been boring lately, I've been working on my film and Blake has been writing a lot. The other day, we hand in Blake's Permanent Residence papers which was a big day for us. I hope he gets it, I don't know what we will do if he didn't get excepted. Last Monday, my medical tests came back, all came negative, however I still feel sick so now I have to go in for a abdominal ultrasound. Last weekend Blake got a couple of days off so we hanged out. Thursday we saw District 9 which was a very good movie that made you think. I think those movies are the best. I love coming out of a theater and find you can't get the film out of your head because It meant something to you or was a great film. I recommend this film to many people. That day we also tried the new Canadian line. I have to admit its nice that it takes only 11mins to get downtown. We may go downtown more often now. Last Saturday, Blake and I and our mom took my dad out for dinner for his birthday. We went to the pub and then took him to this dessert place called Sweet revenge. He fell in love with the apple pie. It was funny seeing him enjoying it so much. It was like watching a kid eating apple pie for the first time. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed himself. On an excited note, 7 MORE WEEKS till OTTAWA!!!

Take care

No comments: