Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary and Other News

Two weeks ago, Blake and I celebrated our 1st wedding Anniversary in Whistler. We rented a room for a night and basically hanged out in the village and re-acted our honeymoon by having cheese, crackers, grapes, apples and wine in the hotel room. Blake smoked his first Cuban cigar. What can you say Blake is a bad boy! It was Blake's first time up there and I forgot how beautiful it was up there. It was a short but relaxing time.








Other news, Blake and I started a graphic novel. Basically Blake is writing the story and I am doing the illustrations. We are both excited for it. I won't get into details but I will update illustrations on my blog so check that out. Besides, the graphic novel, I have been working on my film as well. Its nice to be done school now because I have more time on my hand to work on stuff. Today, Blake and I purchased our plane tickets to Ottawa for the Ottawa International Film festival. I am so excited for that!!!!!! I've been wanting to go for years and I finally can go and with the one person I want to go with. All we have to do it find a hotel and we're set. The rest of the week seems to be boring. I start work tomorrow and is working all weekend. The only thing I'm hoping to do this weekend is to watch Coraline this weekend.

No comments: