Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chrome Kisses On The First Date, Mercenaries 2, and Paws For A Cause

So last time I posted I said that I would try to talk about Google Chrome in my next post.  All I can say is its fast.  Yes even faster than FireFox and it takes up less memory.  It user functionalty also seems like the love child of FireFox and Opera, if you like either give it a try.  What I am trying to say is, keep your FireFox for the few things that Chrome seems to have trouble doing (a few FaceBook things), but try out Chrome.
Next on list is Mercenaries 2: World In Flames go rent or buy it.  If you like GTA and who doesn't (fundamentalists I'm looking at you) and you think comedy, violence and big explosions go hand and hand (fundmentalists I'm ....) OH nevermind, just some how play this game.
Saturday Team Standard will be taking part in BCSPCA Paws for a Cause.  It still isn't to late to donate.  Every little bit helps.  So please if you can just go to this link:
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=1899279




No comments: