Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So what have we been up to...

Sorry for not posting in a bit. We have been pretty busy though. Nicole started school, she is taking 3D animation at VanArts. Thanks to all of our parents support we are able to get her back into school to move into the realm I like to call Awesome - others call it "CG."

And me you ask? Well I have been working and being cute, the usual. Oh and my Xbox 360 and I kissed and made up so the Halo3 was happening in large quantities this weekend (twice last night and even once in the morning:p )! Uuuummmm whatelse... hmmmmm... Oh Wednesday there is a Dunny Party @Voltage and if you don't live in Vancouver than it doesn't matter.

Speaking of 360 Castle Crashers is out and it is incredibly cool. So much fun and great design, probably the best $15 you will ever spend. Head over to http://www.thebehemoth.com/ and check it out.

Also, a new web browser, Google Chrome Beta, is out. Supposedly its cool like Firefox and Opera, but even faster. I will be checking that after I hit the post button on this bad boy and will probably talk about it next time.
Later

No comments: