Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy two Months!!!!!!

Just a quick post. It's our two month wedding anniversary today. I can't believe its been two months. Sadly, we can't do anything really special because I get home late and then I have homework. We are hopefully going to see Igor this weekend and that will be our special anniversary date. I have to say July 25th was one of the best days of our lives and the love between us is even more greater since that day. I know for a fact that I did stole the best man in the world. I love you Blake Standard and thank you for being the best. I can't wait for many more years with you.

1 comment:

rpgs49 said...

Hey Nicole and Blake: Wow two months have flown by! I love your blogspot...keeps us up to date on what our favorite Canucks are doing. I show it off at work too.
Love Linda and Ben