Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Glasses, toys and movies. Oh my!

So, not too much is going on in our lives. Saturday, I got new glasses. So I can finally see now. (The picture below are the ones I have but minus the pink. It's clear instead. They are pretty stylish and cool.


While waiting for my glasses being made we stepped in Hallmark and saw these awesome ornaments.




We are trying to cut down on buying stuff but we couldn't resist but now we have this year's Christmas ornaments. The Jack one has the date on the bottom which is very important to having a ornament for each year. I can't wait until Christmas and put them on the tree.
That night, we hanged out with mom at Boston Pizza for her birthday that was on last Thursday. Happy Birthday!!!!!
We also watched Aristocats (Had to watch for homework), I couldn't remember what it was about but as I watched I remembered a lot more. It was very enjoyable.



Besides Saturday events, nothing else really happened besides me being super busy and Blake having a great time being the houseman and playing Xbox. Until next time, take care :)

1 comment:

rpgs49 said...

I love your new glasses...bet you look cute as cute can be in them. And you can see better too!!
love Linda and Dutch